✔ Schedule Me (reserve early!)
- SEE IT: Our Amazing Experience in Pictures
- Read all our 5 Star Client Reviews
- Why are we Tahoe’s Best Boating Experience?
Plan like a pro: Group Boat Rental Planning Tips for Lake Tahoe
Keep it legal with the US Coast Guard and make it a BEACH PARTY with TAHOEJETBOATS. Meet us at one of the most beautiful natural beaches on Lake Tahoe. BOAT, PADDLBOARD, BBQ, SNORKEL, WAKESURF, WAKEBOARD, WATERSKI and SWIM with JETBOAT SERVICE FROM THE BEACH. Imagine your group enjoying themselves with all the water toys/instruction included. View our idyllic big group paddleboard beach pictures to understand just how perfect your Best Tahoe Day will look. CLICK HERE for paddleboard beach picture access!
If you have any questions about how to plan “Your Best Tahoe Day,” take a moment and tell us when you’re visiting and we’ll make your job as group planner a breeze!
✔ Big group? (7+) US Coast Guard Regulation (US federal law):
- All boat rental companies on Lake Tahoe must operate in compliance with US Coast Guard regulations (US federal law)
- On Lake Tahoe, US Coast Guard regulation requires commercial vessels less than 100 gross tons limit capacity to 6 passengers plus crew
- Don’t risk having your boat rental cut short and a US Coast Guard fine for overcrowding
- FYI: The only company on Lake Tahoe (not TahoeJetBoats) that has a vessel large enough to host more than 6 passengers plus crew legally at one time is for sightseeing only. They do not offer water sports and they charge $1800/hour.
✔ Most of our clients have more than six people in their group:
- Shelby W’s group had 16 and everyone had a ‘great experience!’ Read her review on Trip Advisor
- We’ll operate legally from a pristine, sheltered, warm water beach with 6 participants at a time The shore party watches the wakesports action just offshore, paddleboards and swims at one of the most beautiful forest estates on Lake Tahoe. Then we swap on and off the boat. It’s a Tahoe Beach Party!
- Our No Propeller 24 foot Yamaha Jet Boats require just 18 inches enabling us to pick up and drop off on the beach
- Big Groups love enjoying our Paddleboards at one of Tahoe’s most beautiful warm water beaches, it’s amazing!
- Grab the cooler and one of our paddleboards, our Tahoe beach is world class!
- Bachelor (ette), Anniversary, Birthday? Ask us about the ‘Tahoe Party Boat Solution’ that won’t sink your budget
- TIP: If your group is larger than 10 participants plan for a full day rental so everyone get’s plenty of time for watersports
- FYI: Drive it yourself boat rentals on Tahoe are base model old motorboats most often seen being towed back to shore. They’re also more expensive than the top of the line TahoeJetBoat fleet.
✔ Your safety is our priority:
- Crowding a boat to the manufacturer’s passenger capacity to “fit my entire group,” is not safe or legal
- The Tahoe wind arrives almost every day around 2pm creating waves which can swamp, disable and sink over-crowded boats
- Please read our Lake Tahoe Boaters Weather Safety Briefing
- Please read our Best Location for a Lake Tahoe Boat Rental
- How Tahoe Jet Boats Keeps You Safer
- Reduces the vessel’s handling and safety characteristics in Lake Tahoe’s big wind and large waves
- Reduces the vessel’s performance
- Reduces comfort for passengers
If you want an absolutely terrific, completely enjoyable, memorable, stress-free day (or half day) on Lake Tahoe, then Tahoe Jet Boats is the best way to go. We researched all the boat rental shops and prices on Yelp, but we think TJB offers the most exceptional value. TJB provides: An expert captain who knows all the sweet spots you might never find yourself; free use of water toys including water skis, a 3-person towable tube, wakeboard, floaty noodles, wetsuits, life vests, goggles, fins, snorkels; a fast-as-lightening jet boat with both sunny and shaded seating areas; photographs and video of your trip…the list goes on and on. The skipper, Dave, is also the owner, and he went out of his way to ensure we had a good time…and we sure did. Dave picked us up on the west side of the lake, about a 30-minute drive north of South Lake Tahoe, so there was no pick-up fee. We booked a half-day in the morning then enjoyed the rest of a day on the gorgeous West Shore. Thanks, Dave, for helping to make our vacation so much fun! –John H
Scroll down for videos!
Lake Tahoe’s all inclusive, concierge captained, luxury speed boat rental for tours, waketubing, wakeboarding, wakesurfing, waterskiing and sightseeing.
Lake Tahoe Captain Guided Boat Rides | Things To Do in Lake Tahoe | Incline Village Boat Rentals | Tahoe Keys Boat Rentals | Lake Tahoe Jet Ski Rental | Tahoe City Boat Rentals | South Lake Tahoe Boat Rentals | Lake Tahoe Wake Board Boats | Lake Tahoe Pontoon Boats | Lake Tahoe Cruises | Emerald Bay Tours | Lake Tahoe Boat Rides | Lake Tahoe Wake Sports | Lake Tahoe Fireworks on the Water | Lake Tahoe Golf | Lake Tahoe Tours | Lake Tahoe Weddings | Lake Tahoe Resorts | Lake Tahoe Vacation Packages | Corporate Retreats | Lodging | Reunions | On-site Summer Activities | Tahoe Activities | Around Tahoe | Travel Agents | Tree Top Adventure | Family Fun Water Sports