✔ Schedule Me (reserve early!)
- SEE IT: Our Amazing Experience in Pictures
- Read all our 5 Star Client Reviews
- Why are we Tahoe’s Best Boating Experience?
What Should You Bring?
- Less is more!
- Water & drinks (never glass bottles please)
- Snacks & lunch: PDQ Market Deli
- Bringing drinks in a cup? Leak proof, sealed top plastic cups only, please. We don’t want your soda, juice, wine, beer, or mixed drinks accidentally spilled everywhere in rough conditions, thanks!
- Carry in, carry out: please plan to take your empty containers with you
- If you use aerosol sunscreen, please apply it before you board the boat
- Your own small soft sided cooler with ice
- Big towel
- Sand chairs or picnic blanket (great for groups larger than six)
- Water/beach shoes
- Swimsuit (required under our wet-suits for hygiene)
- GoPro & extra charged batteries
- Sunscreen 50 SPF
- Hat w/ chin strap
- Windproof shell
- Fleece: check the forecast
- Sports Injury Insurance
Note: We love pets but they are not allowed in the boat.
Scroll down for videos!
Lake Tahoe’s all inclusive, concierge captained, luxury speed boat rental for tours, waketubing, wakeboarding, wakesurfing, waterskiing and sightseeing.
Lake Tahoe Captain Guided Boat Rides | Things To Do in Lake Tahoe | Incline Village Boat Rentals | Tahoe Keys Boat Rentals | Lake Tahoe Jet Ski Rental | Tahoe City Boat Rentals | South Lake Tahoe Boat Rentals | Lake Tahoe Wake Board Boats | Lake Tahoe Pontoon Boats | Lake Tahoe Cruises | Emerald Bay Tours | Lake Tahoe Boat Rides | Lake Tahoe Wake Sports | Lake Tahoe Fireworks on the Water | Lake Tahoe Golf | Lake Tahoe Tours | Lake Tahoe Weddings | Lake Tahoe Resorts | Lake Tahoe Vacation Packages | Corporate Retreats | Lodging | Reunions | On-site Summer Activities | Tahoe Activities | Around Tahoe | Travel Agents | Tree Top Adventure | Family Fun Water Sports