✔ Schedule Me (reserve early!)
- SEE IT: Our Amazing Experience in Pictures
- Read all our 5 Star Client Reviews
- Why are we Tahoe’s Best Boating Experience?
- TahoeJetBoats is Lake Tahoe’s only no propeller speedboat company for a very important reason. YOU!
- We didn’t decide to use Yamaha Jet Boats by accident, our decision to run “No Propeller” speedboats keeping our clients safer was intentional.
Why Take the Chance?
August 27, 2011: “Before we go further, I would like to express our sympathies to the family and friends of Dr. Stephen Keller DDS. We followed the boating accident in several news reports and observed an outpouring of love from many for their beloved dentist and friend. In the Stephen Keller accident, Mr. Keller, a 46 year old dentist from San Jose, was the passenger of a rental boat (not TahoeJetBoats) docking at Chambers Landing on the west shore of Lake Tahoe about 4 pm Saturday August 27. He was onboard with four more men from the Bay area. The boat operator was trying to get the boat in position to dock. The boat lurched forward, Mr. Keller fell over the stern and was struck by the propeller. Stephen Keller died at the scene.“
Learn More: Propellersafety.com Stephen Keller Boat Propeller Accident Lake Tahoe – Boat Propeller Fatality Statistics Under Reported – San Jose Mercury News Misinforms Readers
- A minimum of two passengers must speak English and be willing to assume responsibility for communicating to the non-English speaking passengers
- Please do not arrive intoxicated (drunk, stoned or otherwise). You will not be allowed to board the boat and our cancellation policy will apply
- In the event of an emergency all passengers must comply with our orders in a timely fashion
- Always wear your US CG approved personal flotation device
- Check with your doctor before participating in strenuous activities
- Please declare your level of fitness, any medical conditions and swimming ability to the captain before water-sports participation
- Be very careful entering and exiting the boat from docks and piers, no running, no jumping
- Water can be very cold, if you feel faint, dizzy or disoriented alert the captain immediately
- The boat can not be operated while any person is sitting on the bow, gunwales (sides) or rear swim platform
- Do not stand up while the boat is moving
- All children 12 and under must wear life vests at all times
- Use hand rails to keep your balance
- Never jump off a moving boat
- No smoking
- No illegal drugs
- No pets
Scroll down for videos!
Lake Tahoe’s all inclusive, concierge captained, luxury speed boat rental for tours, waketubing, wakeboarding, wakesurfing, waterskiing and sightseeing.
Lake Tahoe Captain Guided Boat Rides | Incline Village Boat Rentals | Tahoe Keys Boat Rentals | Lake Tahoe Jet Ski Rental | Tahoe City Boat Rentals | South Lake Tahoe Boat Rentals | Lake Tahoe Wake Board Boats | Lake Tahoe Pontoon Boats | Lake Tahoe Cruises | Emerald Bay Tours | Lake Tahoe Boat Rides | Lake Tahoe Wake Sports | Lake Tahoe Fireworks | Lake Tahoe Golf