✔ Schedule Me (reserve early!)
- SEE IT: Our Amazing Experience in Pictures
- Read all our 5 Star Client Reviews
- Why are we Tahoe’s Best Boating Experience?
An All Inclusive Experience with All Lake Service from 160/hour*
- Full Day: 9-4, Mix & match wakesports including instruction, snorkeling and sightseeing with a concierge captain
- Half Day Morning: 9-1, Mix & match wakesports including instruction, snorkeling and sightseeing with a concierge captain
- Half Day Afternoon: 1:30-5:30, Mix & match wakesports including instruction, snorkeling and sightseeing with a concierge captain
- Third and Fourth of July Fireworks: 8p – 11p from the water with a concierge captain
☛ Open to some helpful advice prior to making your decision? Check out these brief but important tips:
- How We Keep You Safer
- Tahoe Rental Boat Deal Comparison
- How to Choose a Lake Tahoe Rental Boat
- The Best Location for Tahoe Boat Rentals
- Best Days to Rent a Boat on Lake Tahoe
- Reserve online (we’ll call you back almost immediately)
- * 4 hour minimum, price subject to change.
- Scroll down for videos!
- Early reservation strongly suggested
- 1 hour extensions may be available after 4 hour minimum is met
- TahoeJetBoats has no hidden, damage, fuel, instruction or sports equipment charges
- We love pets but they are not allowed in the boat
- Stand Up Paddle Boards, Paddle and Life Vest available (additional fee)
- Professional Captain with ‘time saving knowledge‘ of Lake Tahoe’s wind & wave sheltered coves and gorgeous beaches
- We navigate, monitor the weather & drive. No DUI for you!
- Our Luxury Boats Are No Propeller Technology = Safer
- Flexible & Friendly Captains: “You drive the itinerary, the itinerary doesn’t drive you!’
- Relax: No Hidden Fees. No Damage Fees. No Expensive Surprises
Everything is Included:
- 360 HP twin engine 24 foot “No Propeller” luxury late model Yamaha with a huge custom Bimini (sun shade)
- Pro Photos & Action Video of your watersports bloopers.
- Premium sound system
- Sports Equipment. 3 person ‘sit up’ wake tube, adult & children’s water skis, wakesurfer, wakeboard, floaty noodles, wetsuits, gloves, goggles and vests
- Bring your own food & drinks or we can stop at a dockside bar & grill like Chambers Landing
Mix & Match All Inclusive Activities:
- Floating, Swimming & Snorkeling
- Sightseeing Photo Cruises, Emerald Bay
- Sheltered Coves & Wilderness Beaches
- Fireworks from the Water
Lake Tahoe Captain Guided Boat Rides | Things To Do in Lake Tahoe | Incline Village Boat Rentals | Tahoe Keys Boat Rentals | Lake Tahoe Jet Ski Rental | Tahoe City Boat Rentals | South Lake Tahoe Boat Rentals | Lake Tahoe Wake Board Boats | Lake Tahoe Pontoon Boats | Lake Tahoe Cruises | Emerald Bay Tours | Lake Tahoe Boat Rides | Lake Tahoe Wake Sports | Lake Tahoe Fireworks on the Water | Lake Tahoe Golf | Lake Tahoe Tours | Lake Tahoe Weddings | Lake Tahoe Resorts | Lake Tahoe Vacation Packages | Corporate Retreats | Lodging | Reunions | On-site Summer Activities | Tahoe Activities | Around Tahoe | Travel Agents | Tree Top Adventure | Family Fun Water Sports